Sunday 29 September 2013

A Lonely Holiday.

Hello Readers. So I hurried home from work today all excited because after a month of super cut hours, this week and next week are finally full! I was pretty happy and pleased with myself. On the way to my room, I popped a seat in the computer room to tell my adoptive mom I won't be so bored to death. She replied by informing me my adoptive dad and her will be flying out to see my sister in Arizona for Christmas.

I'm spending Christmas alone.

She caught me so off guard all I could say was, "Well I hate the holidays anyway so.." I walked out and my heart just sank.. I am so mad at them for leaving me during one of the hardest times of year. The biggest day for celebrating family, to be around the people who are supposed to love you the most.. And they're leaving me.

This is one of those times I wish I had someone to call. I'm just crying my eyes out becuaseoming I'm at such a total loss. They've been devastating me my whole life, but this.. This is a whole new league that I am not ready for. I'll be in this frosted house by myself for the holidays. I don't even know what else to say. I need to find a way to be stronger than this; I have to..

I'll be alone on Christmas; Winter is truly the coldest time of the year.

*Cheers*

No comments:

Post a Comment