Tuesday 28 May 2013

I GOT IN!!

Hello Readers! I GOT IN!! I GOT INTO ECWS'S LANGUAGE AND CULTURE PROGRAM!! I'M GOING HOME JUNE 25th!! OH MY GOD AFTER 22 YEARS I AM GOING HOME!! THIS IS TRULY COMPLETELY AMAZING!! THIS IS THE GREATEST GIFT I COULD EVER RECEIVE!!

Searching for my birthmother was just a dream I had as little girl, a 3 year old crying herself to sleep every night. I'd beg and pray to my mother to come save me and take me home to Korea. Going home is the only thing I have ever wanted my entire life, and now it's really happening. Oh my god this is so unreal I don't even know what to do! I called and texted all of my friends, and they are so happy for me. They've been been supporting me like crazy telling me I'd get in. They are my best friends in the whole world, and they are just great circles to be apart of. I love them all soo much!

Thank you all so much for all of your support the past 2 years. All of stories you've shared with me, and being so accepting of my own adoption story. I feel like I've really developed my voice in the international adoptee, interracial adoptee, and Asian-American communities. Helping us be heard to the world, and for us to be able to hear each other are what's made these years in the states bearable for me.

Readers and friends you are all are so incredibly wonderful, and pure with your support regarding my birth search. The emotion you all send my way is tremendously overwhelming and I am so thankful for it. Thank you.

Oh my god, I'm going home!! And I get to see Double D in 6 weeks, Cherry-On-Top!!


*CHEERS*




No comments:

Post a Comment